Europe Unlimited is proud to present the 7th edition of the Eurecan European Venture Contest, with one of its Semi Finals taking place in Pamplona, Spain. On the 24th of October 30 promising SMEs from the ICT, CleanTech and Life Science sector will present their companies in front of a mixed audience of investors, industry experts and academics.
Why apply as a presenting company?
- Benchmark your company with Europe's most promising technology companies
- Attain Pan European visibility
- Connect with corporate investors and venture capitalists
- Be one of the winners and go to the European Venture Summit in Düsseldorf, the most exciting venture event of the year!
Which companies will be there?
- European start-ups and SMEs looking for partnerships and funding
- Active in one of the three main sectors: ICT, CleanTech and Life sciences
- Early stage as well as later stage
Which investors will be there?
- Large corporate investors
- Leading venture capitalists
- For the full list of confirmed experts, see the tab "Expert Reviewers"