Meet a selection of Space Tech start-ups from Greece
Corallia, operator of the ESA BIC Greece and facilitator of the si-Cluster partners with Tech Tour to support and highlight relevant companies from this ecosystem.
Corallia Space Investors' Day (CSDI) is designed to bring high-potential and investment-ready Space Tech companies with investment experts, business partners, customers, and European investors to boost their investment readiness, build relationships and achieve their growth potetial.
The initiative is centered around the Tech Tour South East 2023 event in Athens and will provide a selection of the most promising Space Tech start-ups by a Selection Panel of investors active in the field. The Investors Day will bring together up to 7 selected companies to pitch and establish contacts with investors, corporate partners and expert guests in a dedicated Space Session, part of the Tech Tour South East 2023 event programme.
Onsite Pitching Session in Athens
- Active investors from across Europe
- Investment and partnership around 6-7 selected companies
- Innovation in the Space & Space-enabled technologies
- Emerging phase: companies seeking seed to series A of investments or revenues traction
- Dedicated Space Session in Athens on 7 July 2023
- Invitation-only for active investors, corporations and governmental experts in the field
Submit your application and an up-to-date presentation, and be selected
Registration is open until 19 May 2023.